Saturday, October 18, 2008

BOW..... WOOOOOW!!

ok, so I know that the HOTTEST cat on the blog sites right now is Drake. He deserves it. "Ransom" and "Man of the Year"..... HOT!! and I'm not saying that because of the co-author to the two tracks either. The boy goes hard.... but I'm here to to talk about another emerging problem in the game...... BOW WOW! That's right I said it. Mr Lamborghini Moss aka... "LIL" Bow Wow. This dude, at 21 has seen more longevity in the game than most rappers dream of. If he sells only one album Dec 9, Damnit it'll be the one I get from best buy. check the lil dude out and see what I'm talking about http://youtbue.com/princebowwow






Changed your mind yet? Ghost writer or not (I'll go with NOT) the lil kid has stepped his game up. So, when you're posted up outside of the club & you hear Bow Wow blasting from down the street...... YEAH IT'S ME!! I won't lose respect for the dude until he sells dope or kills someone in his rhymes. Hate all you want; in MY HONEST opinion.... he's the realest cat in the game. He raps about what he knows... money, cars and a few women. The rest of these dudes out here are in the booth telling you consumers what you like to hear. CASE CLOSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment