Wednesday, May 20, 2009

TOO MUCH SWAG!!

I'M BACK, just like I left something!! did you miss me? I know you did!! well, let's get into it! a few weeks ago... i vowed to stop using the word "swag" & I'm not one to go back on my word... but, it's MY word & I do what I wanna do with it!! so, swag swag swag swag swag!!! There it is... what made me change my mind? you may ask... well, Ocean's 7 dropped this new joint with my boy Lambo Moss called "Too Much Swag" & it's a definite banger... ONLY if you actually have swag. So, grab your Purble Label, run to the stogie shop & grab a Casa Magna, let it burn (you don't smoke those), pump this joint with your windows down & the air ON!!!!!






big ups to J. Teezy for that verse... "rock Tom Ford head to toe & switch it to the Polo and Yeezy's" WOOOW, This is my NEW theme song!!

I actually would have liked to hear Trigga (Trey Songz) rap on this one...


oh yeah, one more shout... BIG UPS to that shot at 3:49 LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment