Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thankful

I woke up this morning not feeling so well. Nose was kinda stopped up, didn't want to go to work... just the same ol' UN-GREATFUL attitude that we as humans tend to show. I got to work & I complained about what I had to do & how little time that I had to do it in... as the clock ticked, I complained about how hungry I was & how I wanted to eat. Went to get my oil changed & complained because I have to buy a new oil pan because the bolt in the old one is stripped... I sat down and looked at the clock & realized what today's date is... it's August 13th... EXACTLY one year ago to day, one of my best friend had NO complaints... he couldn't complain. On Agust 12th 2008 my boy went to sleep.... & NEVER woke up. DEAD at the age of 23... life is TOO short people. SO, before I start complaining, I'll be thankful that I'm alive... every day above ground is a GOOD day. Much Love y'all, I'm out.



REST IN PEACE
Marcos Anthony "Poe Man" Poe
Aug 31 1984 - Aug 13 2008


I swear if I would have known that this was gonna be his last picture, I would have looked up...

1 comment:

  1. I feel you on this one my dude. Especially with the business I'm in. You just got to slow down and realize that no matter how bad life may seem, it just doesn't suck ENOUGH for you to stop enjoying every minute of it. Keep your head up bro.

    ReplyDelete