Tuesday, March 10, 2009

IT'S DRIZZY!!!

first off let me start by apologizing for being absent... now, BACK TO IT!!
i've been slipping really lately. this new job is CRAZY! not much time for the blogging. but if you need a good read check out one of the following
www.blackpeterpan.com (shout to J. Mar10)
www.sydnimichael.blogspot.com (big ups Syd)
www.thank-me-later.blogspot.com (E.J. I see you!)
www.octobersveryown.net (Drizzy, Olivier, 40... HOLLA)

anyway, so i downloaded "so far gone" the day it came out and apparently i should have waited for the bonus track "congratulations"... cuz it's STOOOOOOOOOPID!!!!
honest to GOD, i've listened to it 3 time before posting it... i'm burning a cd with just this song on it!





Lil Wayne ft. Drake & Truth "I'm goin' in"



i wish you would fix your mouth to say that Drizzy isn't the TRUTH!!!

2 comments:

  1. Straight from Drizzy, he says that leak is a bootleg for reals and he doesn't know who the eff Truth is hahaha

    he says be on the lookout for the REAL version with wayne and a surprise guest, hopefully common, kanye, or LUPE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I appreciate the shout my dude!

    ReplyDelete