Saturday, February 28, 2009

STOOPID!!

so, if you know me... then you know i rocks with the kid Gucci Mane... & OJ da Juiceman. I'm glad Gucci decided to record 8 songs everyday before getting locked up... gotta keep you on your toes. Also, i'm starting to believe that Bow Wow is gonna have a decent album... if it's ANYTHING like his mixtape "Half Man Half Dog", so what do you get when Lambo Moss snags one of Gucci's HOTTEST track..... THIS

Ohio Go STOOPID!!


i'm diggin what he did with this. i would mindn't seeing a MEGA mix with everybody reppin' for their state... a line up something like this....

T.I. (Georgia)
Jadakiss (New York)
Lil' Boosie (Louisiana)... I'm leaving Wayne out of this one
Rich Boy (Alabama)
Plies (Florida)
The Game (California)
Paul Wall (Texas)
Trey Songz aka Trigga (his rap name) (Virginia)
Rob Gold (MI$$I$$IPPI)
Yo Gotti (Tennessee)
Drake (Canada)

did i leave anybody out?

oh yeah... Barack Obama... THE ENTIRE USA!! under the stage name B-Eazy! LOL

5 comments:

  1. Willy Northpole, (Arizona)
    Ricky Ruckus, (North Carolina)
    and yeah other than that you got it stacked b...


    oh and check out this guy called Safe Money...youtube video called "Hands Down Best freestlye...Google That" check that shit outttt son, i'm about to post it on my spot though if you wanna just hop over and check

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! and Reed Dollaz is holdin Philly DOWN!!! check his freestyles out on youtube

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn how u gon mention Tennessee n leave me out! If I was sayin New York I'd go Cory Gunz...

    Kanye West, Lupe, Common (Chicago)
    Reez Dollaz (Tennessee)
    Freeway (Philadelphia)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool Kids are takin chi city these days, but LUPE.N.D is dropping soon (3 CD's Everywhere dorpping in June, Nowhere dropping in December, and Down There dropping next March) whic will earn his crown back

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd say Gunz for NY, and hey I love T.I,but what about our guy Keith "is you a waitress or something" LOL!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete