Friday, June 26, 2009

The G.O.A.T. (greatest of all time)




I first heard the news on the Michael Baisden show yesterday while on the road... "Possibly a fatal heart attack..." is what he said. I was like "well, DAMN". But, at first I figured it was something "minor" that people were blowing WAAAAAY out of proportion... as I kept listening & kept checking twitter updates (http://twitter.com/kinglewie) via my iPhone... it was confirmed: Pop Icon, Michael Jackson, dead at 50. There's not much you can say about the guy besides the fact that his was, the GREATEST entertainer we've seen. We all may not have agreed with his personal life. But, there was no doubt that when he stepped on stage, it was like a magic show. Whether you saw him once, or a thousand times... each time you saw him, it was something different. Today is just gonna be "Mike" day, I had a few other things to post... but, I believe they can wait...

"Dream like you're going to live forever. Live like you're going to die today" -Rev Run






No comments:

Post a Comment