Tuesday, June 9, 2009

GUESS WHO?!

while on my daily scroll over to SFPL, i ran across this RANDOM picture of... well, just check it out....



*SIGH*

Is this not COONERY at it's finest....

now, let's reveal the owner of this "BIG ASS CHAIN".....




It's none other than our favorite Auto Tune pioneer.... P-Stain, I mean T-Pain!
Along with this "BIG ASS CHAIN", he issued a statement that went a little something like this:

“10lbs. 197kts. Very very real I don’t know what fake feel like.$410,000. Hola seƱor recession proof. With 32 cars. Oldest child 5 and already got 4 million in her own account.I dont do dumb shit like this till I know the fams good. So don’t judge me frm what I buy. Judge me frm what I do. Cuz it’s so many artists that put themself before their family. but thanx yo”


What did that mean to me? ummm... NOTHING! I'm not sure I'd spend it like that if I had it... I guess he kinda almost has his priorities straight though... kinda, almost. *shrugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment