Monday, February 2, 2009

Remember Iceberg?

remember iceberg? yeah, i said it... ICEBERG! daffy duck, mickey mouse... jean jackets, disney sweater... just all around HOOD!! i'll admit it... i had a few Iceberg shirts, jackets, sweaters, jeans... even the cologne... well. I ran across their Winter '09 collection & I was... well.... I don't know the word to use.... SHOCKED!! check out the direction that they have decided to go in the attempt for a... COMEBACK!
















they couldn't do without a few... CLASSICS!

2 comments:

  1. i need ice berg cant live with out it call me 845 559 5562

    ReplyDelete
  2. please call love ice berg its my life i need all the classics and will love to advertise for ice berg history cant live with out it and they don't have the clothing line in the stores any more call me 845-559-5562..... dieyette inc

    ReplyDelete