Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Riff Raff TV?

yep, I'm back! so, I've been gone for a minute & a lot of people have been concerned... NO, I'm not dead... just been busy. So, for some odd reason I be on "G's to Gents" hard (no homo). I was hoping that Riff Raff would stay on the show for entertainment purposes... anyway, Mr. B gave him the boot last night for... a lack of respect amongst his peers. I'm sure that after the rant you're about to see... he'll have even LESS respect from his peers... especially his African American peers....




I'm not sure that I agree with his excessive use of the "N" word... I'm happy he did it... this video solely breaks the stereotype that ONLY black people are this ignorant.

& check out his myspace... he's probably the worst rapper that I've EVER heard myspace.com/44riffraff

1 comment:

  1. keith keith keith....i feel you...i mean this dude made me laugh so hard i'm SO glad he got booted...and the fact that he thinks he can rise to B's status is simply unforgivable! I want Blue to win...i want Blue, Teddy, Dirty, and FAHIM!!! to be the final four..only cuz Fahim kills me! WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS YELLIN BRO!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete