Wednesday, January 14, 2009

16 random facts about me...

..this should be interesting!

1.at a whopping 5'7, I'm the tallest person in my immediate family. My mother is 4'11 pops is 5'6 my brother Kevin in 5'3...

2.I once caught a fish & tried to keep it as a pet... I failed to realize that I had to feed it & it died in a bucket on the front porch.

3.I got 4 tickets at one time 2 days after getting my driver's license (speeding, improper equipment, driving past 10... I was 15 & only had a hardship license, & no proof on insurance) the no insurance & improper equipment tickets were yanked.

4.I used to be terrified of people doing the Robot. My brother used to do it & it made me cry.

5.I've broken countless bones: both legs, both arms, both ankles.... too many to count.

6.to this day, my parents don't know that I was kicked off the baseball team in college for skipping 5 AM practice. I told them the coach cut me because he said I wasn't good enough... smh

7.I used to eat ketchup & lettuce sandwhiches... That's it. Just bread, lettuce & ketchup.

8.I got bit by a duck in 2nd grade at the zoo.

9.I spent about an hour in jail back in '02 (I'm officially gangsta!!!)

10.I cried like a baby when my dog died in 10th grade... I had her since 1st grade.

11.I idolized Deion Sanders growing up. I played baseball & football like him, had EVERY pair & EVERY color of Nike Diamond Turf! Wore Nike socks, gloves & wristbands like him. I even had a "Primetime" Du-Rag that I wore under my football helmet. & yes, I'll admit that I bought his album. I think he only sold like 12 copies.

12.I have counting OCD. That just means that I count EVERYTHING from the sides on a stop sign to the lines on a sheet of paper. I seriously can't help it... I should be good at math... But I'm not!

13.i also have Bruxism which means I grind my teeth in my sleep. It's physically impossible to grind your teeth with that much force while conscious. There have been people that chipped their teeth in their sleep & choked to death. I'm supposed to wear this mouthpiece when I sleep but I don't.

14.I once aspired to be a rapper. I made a song called "ya dig" waay before Juvenile.

15.I once fell in a sess pool... no explanation needed

16.I HAVE GOOD CREDIT!!! just thought I would throw that in!!


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment