Thursday, January 29, 2009

Where do I get this stuff from.....

I never get tired of GOOD music... Jazmin Sullivan goes HARD!! that's right I said it... I'm a PROUD owner of her album & I'm not afraid to let it be known! I'm glad she finally decided to drop a video for my favorite song on the album "Lions, Tigers & Bears"





Maino ft. T-Pain "all the above" (kind of sounds like "live your life") but it features the 2008-09 Nate dog... Teddy Pain



G Spot Boyz finally dropped a video for "stanky leg" which is Reagan's favorite song!! lol




LoFat (Feat. Rocko & Yung LA) - Walk It To The Bank... Yung LA goes HARD, he'll be at the Mansion this weekend... & big shout to shawty with the "Blessed" tattoo on her leg...




Scram Jones (Feat. Rhymefest, Haffa & Saigon) - Yes We Can




Skull Gang (Feat. Juelz Santana, Rabb, & John Depp) - Don't Want You Back

1 comment:

  1. that all the above join definitely was bittin from live ur life, from the cadence to the adlibs..come on Pain, now who's singin karaoke?..Walk it to the bank has been my joint, didn't know they had a video..zaytoven is cold! u know he from the jack?

    ReplyDelete