Saturday, January 31, 2009

miss me?!

I haven't had much time for blogging these days with my new job and all... but i SWEAR that as soon as i get situated, i'm gonna get back on it. did you miss me?! lol... i wanna thank all of my (dedicated) (fans).... friends for the support, suggestions, shouts... & most of all LOVE!! I'm feeling like i GOTTA go hard now!! My main goal is for you to feel like you have a sense of what's going on in the urban community.... am i succeeding? if not let me know... anyway, i won't prolong... check out more new music....


Colorful Clothes: Lil Wayne, Birdman, Kardinal Offishall, Joe Young, Hunt, Wes Fif & Trae




Never Ever: Ciara ft Young Jeezy... Jeezy goes in on this one!!




Buck on the dash: Karina Pasion (this one is for the ladies)




Roc Da Mic Remix: Bow Wow (he even addresses his relationship with Snoop on this one)




Bangladesh: A.D.I.D.A.S. (this joint goes HARD!!) I'm going to cop a pair of shell toes in the morn!! REAL TALK!!




Dyme a Duzin: MC showcase 2009... i told y'all this kid is a PROBLEM!! (oh yeah, he's my friend on facebook... & hasn't responded to my messages... prolly pissed about the whole "whack" post) LOL




Charlie Hustle ft Rebel: Go Hard

No comments:

Post a Comment