Friday, January 16, 2009

COLLABO TIME!!!

I'm about to hit you with the hottest collabo since the much publicized, highly anticipated but never officially released "I can't feel my face". I'm talking HOT! This is like Kanye, Wayne, and Jigga doing an entire album together! I mean like the '09 rat pack!! Here goes....

I'm the newest contributor of the blackpeterpan.com team! That's right! The hottest two blogs that Jackson has seen are combining to make a freakin' TSUNAMI blog!

I jumped at the chance to be a part of the blackpeterpan.com team 1.because J. Martin has been on his blog tip a lot longer than I have
2.i got tired of not being able to post stuff because he beat me to it LOL (great minds think alike)
3.why not?! It's for the people!

If you've seen some of my earlier post you've seen the shouts to J. Martin (blackpeterpan.com)


So what does this mean for the ROYAL word readers?! Just that you get a double dose! I'll still be working to bring u the hottest & newest in hip hop & the urban arts... It's just like having two BET's!!


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment