Thursday, January 22, 2009

Compliments?

Compliments.... Webster's (who is he?) defines compliments as "an experssion of praise". So, is it safe to say that if someone compliments you that they praise you? Ok, we won't go there. I've recieved a few praises about "The ROYAL word" the past few days. But they actually kind of stumbled me... Here's the story; there's this chick (....I mean young lady) on my friends list on face book named Sydni Michael (I think that's the DOPEST name EVER). I really only added her because she has one of the sickest (synonomous for best) tattoos I've ever seen... I'm addicted to ink. I have 16 tattoos myself. Anyway Sydni blogs... No I mean she really blogs... & holds NOTHING back! I love this girl... I mean... I love reading her.... Her blog that is. I sent her a compliment about her blog & she responded that it was a compliment to be complimented by ME! Huh?! Me?! Yep me!! I feel like a freggin celebrity!!! So, can you compliment/praise the person that praises
YOU? I guess I'm digging too deep (no pun intended). Seriously if you're looking for a good..... Read.... Check her out! http://sydnimichael.blogspot.com
She takes some seriously dope pictures too... I may need to get her to contribute to my blog.








Also, on a side note... Now that I know that people actually read/enjoy my blog I've decided to totally re-vamp the site. I'm in the process of purchasing a domain name. Either kinglewie.com or theroyalword.com. Also be on the lookout for our women's section called "the powder room". This is gonna be quite time consuming but I START MY NEW JOB FEB 2nd!! So I'll have a little more time on my hand!

get down with the KROWN is the new tagline. Big ups to J. Har (jacksonharlem.com) for coming up with that one for me.

Shouts:
Sydni Michael Davis (sydnimichael.blogspot.com)

J. Mar10 (blackpeterpan.com)

Mr. 901 aka Reez Dollaz for agreeing to develop the logo for the site.

Jackson Harlem (jacksonharlem.com)

I'm out... Remember "get down with the KROWN"

-peace, love, & ROYALTY
King Lewie

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment