Saturday, April 4, 2009

DROP!

i'm back in FULL effect again people!! they can't stop me... even if they stopped me! lol, i had to get my wayne on for a minute. check this out: my freshman year in college at Mississippi Valley State University (big ups to all the Delta Devils), there was this cool cat that lived next door to me in Mississippi hall (big ups to Mr Rucker) named _____________ (i won't put his government name out there like that). but anyway, he always had a real nack for music... i mean the cat would listen to music ALL day... & sometimes ALL night... didn't bother me too much tho. anyway, i figured he just had to like music... well apparently all that listening has paid off! now known as "Sky Turner" (the rebirth of Ike Turner) my dude is doing it big on the music scene. his newest single "Drop" is a definite club BANGER! for real, DJ's pumps this, ladies dance to it, fellas.... just watch the ladies dance to it (you might get clowned for "dropping" it too low). the video is a good look too kid... big ups to my boy ________________!





No comments:

Post a Comment