Friday, April 24, 2009

It's been a few...

sorry peeps to keep u on edge. but, the KING has been sick, working, and getting ready to close on my house (trying to get that $8k tax credit lol)... so, i've had a lot on my plate lately. i didn't forget about you guys though. i've had a lot of stuff that i've wanted to post over the past few days, but of course other bloggers beat me to it & i'm really not the one for repeat bloggin... sorry for not following suit. it is what it is... let's get started.


so if you know me personally, you know that i rock with Fonzworth Bentley... that's my dude. i've never downed his rap skills but... well.... he's a good violin player... lol. i guess he's just that dude & he can do what he wants... here's his newest joint... Greener ft Anthony Hamilton (not typical Mr B) i think he should make a song with Creeper called "Goon" LOL




here's the newest one from my favorite american idol... honestly, i haven't watched since probably season 3... i'm slippin. this is ruben studdard's latest effor "together"




i saw a screen shot from the "amazing" video a few weeks ago, & figured that it would be dope... you be the judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment